This is just my little blog on lots of big things. I'm 27 and happily married to a darling man that I'm honored to call my husband. I've been diagnosed with Stage 4 Endometriosis which has put a damper on starting a family. So here you will read about my struggles with my health, infertility, my relationship with my husband, and most importantly..my relationship with God and how day by day he is guiding me in a life that I'm proud to live.




Friday, June 3, 2011

Just Call Me "Little Monster"

I've always liked Gaga's songs, but never really understood her.
But lately, during the promotion of her new album, I've seen her on a couple talk shows, GMA last week, she was super amazing.
I've started enjoying her... I love everything she stands for. She knows she dresses crazy - but it's because she said she lives in the middle of the theatre world and reality all the time.
More power to her.
She encourages people, stands up against bullying, and accepts everyone! She talks about her personal struggles with learning to love and accept herself and wants her fans to do the same. To forget everything or everyone that has ever made us feel insuperior, or told us we weren't good enough, or weren't beautiful enough. She wants us to forget whatever painful past we might have, and move forward loving ourselves, and living for ourselves and only ourselves.
Her interview on David Letterman made me laugh out loud.
She's so witty and has no fear.
Now I do understand her. She's living her life how she wants to, not caring what other people think and making fashion statements wherever she goes, no matter how out of this world they may be. She's a lover of NYC just like me, and the words she speaks about that amazing city are exactly what my heart feels.




Not to mention, I think she's beautiful..and has a rockin body.

2 comments:

  1. I love her too! There is something about her that makes me feel empowered about my own life. I saw her on SNL and just loved her more. The more I listen to her talk, and hear what she stands for, the more I like her. She is a great idol for teen girls. Heck, for even me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous and I LOVE her voice!! Her music is always inspiring. And no doubt, she is always setting new trends. Rock it, Gaga!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete