This is just my little blog on lots of big things. I'm 27 and happily married to a darling man that I'm honored to call my husband. I've been diagnosed with Stage 4 Endometriosis which has put a damper on starting a family. So here you will read about my struggles with my health, infertility, my relationship with my husband, and most importantly..my relationship with God and how day by day he is guiding me in a life that I'm proud to live.




Friday, July 13, 2012

Updates!

Well vacation is over and I have yet to blog about all the fun we had! Don't worry, I'll get to that pretty soon. Things have been super crazy since I've been home. Lot's of Dr's appointments of course and spending quality time with the hubs since I missed him so much. He even showed up at the airport with gifts and a sweet card for me. *Swoon*. The vacation stuff I will get to in the next few days..and this post will be short and sweet. But our exciting news..we're starting IVF this month! Woo Hoo!! I've already started some medications, I go for my first appointment with the Dr. who will be doing the procedure on the 17th, then I will start a lot more medications two days later and then sometime by the end of the summer I will be having our little Van Ingen embryos implanted! We are beyond thrilled and yet another thing we've been busy with. Getting our house ready for baby, and finances in order for when the time comes. I can honestly say we are both over the moon right now and it's one of the happiest times in my life. God is so good, and by surrending myself and my disease to him, he has let everything fall into place so perfectly. It was all in his timing and I wish I had trusted that so many years ago but I can't tell you how awesome it feels to know that I have and that He is guiding me through this whole process and reassuring me that everything will be fine. I thank him multiple times a day for all he has given me and continues to.

By the way, my friend told me about this cool site to make collages for your blog, I love it! I'm a huge collage fan so I had to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment