This is just my little blog on lots of big things. I'm 27 and happily married to a darling man that I'm honored to call my husband. I've been diagnosed with Stage 4 Endometriosis which has put a damper on starting a family. So here you will read about my struggles with my health, infertility, my relationship with my husband, and most importantly..my relationship with God and how day by day he is guiding me in a life that I'm proud to live.




Sunday, October 17, 2010

4 Years!

So, October 1st David and I celebrated our FOUR YEAR anniversary. Yeah, I had to put it in caps, for all the people who didn't think we would last this long :)

We left Friday morning and stopped at Casa De Fruta. I was very excited about it because I've never been. We were greeted by lots of peacocks, which was exciting for me. I love them! We had a really yummy lunch, then walked through all the stores, walked through the corn mazes and the ponds, then continued on our way to the bay. We got to our hotel, chilled for a bit, then started getting ready for our dinner. We ate at the Cliffhouse, which I would recommend anyone to eat there if they're in San Fran and looking for the most romantic place to eat. It's all huge windows that look over the water, and there's caves and cliffs and the waves come crashing up, it's gorgeous! We had a delicious dinner and the best dessert I've ever had. Too many mojitos and wine for me..and we enjoyed some jazz music and dancing. Perfection :)

Saturday we went to the Giants baseball game and had a blast. We were hoping they would actually win that game, because it was huge for them, it would've taken them into post season, but they losts and ended up winning, and obviously to all you baseball fans, they're now in the playoffs to get to the World Series. It was kinda hard for me too root for another team since I'm a diehard Yankees fan..but the things we do for love. We spent the rest of the day bumming around San Fran, went to Pier 39 and ate dinner...and then the trouble began. Food poisoning. The worst. We actually spent all day Sunday in bed (I was the only one sick, not David), and had to book that night in the hotel because I wouldn't have made it home. My babe took good care of me though, even cleaned up my puke..haha. I woke up fine the next day, so we hung out at our favorite place, Haight Ashbury. Then headed over to Ghiradelli Square to go to this fancy little teahouse I've been dying to try, called Crown & Crumpet. It's gorgeous and totally meant for me! So, aside from the sickness, it was a great trip. San Francisco is kinda where we started..so it's a very special place to us. Here's some pics..excuse the last few, that was post food poisoning, no makeup or effort put into my hair.











No comments:

Post a Comment