This is just my little blog on lots of big things. I'm 27 and happily married to a darling man that I'm honored to call my husband. I've been diagnosed with Stage 4 Endometriosis which has put a damper on starting a family. So here you will read about my struggles with my health, infertility, my relationship with my husband, and most importantly..my relationship with God and how day by day he is guiding me in a life that I'm proud to live.




Sunday, April 3, 2011

Yup, more Disney! :)






We took a trip to Disneyland this past November for mine & my stepdaughters birthday. So, everyone who knows me knows its only my favorite place ever..ok, Disney World is too, but hey that's across the country & I've only been once. I hadn't been in a few years due to being sick and planning other trips. Oh how I'd missed it! It was a really special time for my husband, my stepdaughter & I. We had so much fun. A few new attractions have opened since we were last there. World of Color show..OMG. AMAZING. I don't know how Disney keeps topping themselves, but it's absolutely spectacular. Also, a Toy Story ride which was very cool. Everytime I go, it's like the first time. I'm always amazed at everything, get excited over every little thing and then cry when we leave. Not sobbing ugly cry, just shed a little tear the last time I walk through the gate and hear those beautiful little chime noises. It's magical, and it takes me back to being a kid again. I love that my husband & stepdaughter love it just as much (Ok, probably not on the same level as me lol). I think it's a place that has many more wonderful Van Ingen memories to be had...next trip is planned for the first week of October..David & I's FIFTH wedding anniversary! Wow 5 years! This is the second time we'll be celebrating our anniversary there, we spent our first one there as well. We had planned on Vegas, and then about two months before changed our minds. Same with this trip...haha. I have only been to Vegas once, & I was 18 and obviously couldn't do anything fun. I was also only there for a day before I recieved a horrific phonecall..but hey that's for a different post..maybe. Anyway, we discussed going in October since David has never been there. But honestly, anytime we want to plan a trip where we're gonna have to spend lots of money and spend three or four days, I always choose Disneyland. It's not somewhere we can go all the time, so I take any chance I can get. I'm also very excited because my best friend Marcy & her husband are going with us. Marcy is literally my female soulmate..she's just as much of a Disney lover as I am. Except, she gets to go to Disneyland way more than me..ugh! So I'm very excited for us to go together. Here's to October 2011! Five years of marriage, time spent with great friends..and two new rides! "The Little Mermaid" (You don't even understand my level of excitement about this one!) and a revamped "Star Tours", can't lie and say I'm not excited about that one, I'm a closeted Star Wars nerd. I still remember the first time I rode the original with my dad and how awesome I thought it was, I'd never been on anything like that. Let the countdown begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment