This is just my little blog on lots of big things. I'm 27 and happily married to a darling man that I'm honored to call my husband. I've been diagnosed with Stage 4 Endometriosis which has put a damper on starting a family. So here you will read about my struggles with my health, infertility, my relationship with my husband, and most importantly..my relationship with God and how day by day he is guiding me in a life that I'm proud to live.




Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Life..You Electrify My Life..



Old school pic, right? Who's that hot blonde anyway? :)

My hair color and length may have slightly (okay, okay TOTALLY) changed since this pic, but I don't care. It's one of my all time favorites. I'm having one of those, I'm totally blessed to be married to this man days. I heard this song earlier, a song that has always reminded me of David, I think that's what's started my I'm totally blessed to be married to this man day. Don't get me wrong, everyday I know I'm totally blessed..but there's some days where I feel it so deep in my soul I have to shout it from the rooftops..or..if you live in Coalinga which isn't quite the same as shouting it from like a balcony in Manhattan..you can just blog about it :)

We saw a movie on Saturday. Crazy, Stupid, Love. It stars my boyfriend (shh) Steve Carell so of course we had to make time to see it. What a great movie! It's a very complicated story I guess you could say, but very heartfelt and romantic. I walked out of the theater holding my husbands hand a little tighter. So grateful that we have overcome obstacles like the couple in the movie (not adultery though, just to clarify haha) and came out of it a better husband and wife than we ever have been. There's no doubt in my mind that my husband loves me with everything he has, and he knows that I completely adore him. He told me that the other day, actually. "I love how much you adore me" is what he said. Ok, so are you guys puking yet from all this sweet stuff?

Here's the song..by a great band called Muse. Whom, I might add..I loved WAY before they became famous for singing the song in the Twilight movies. :)





Let's conspire to ignite all the souls that would die just to feel alive...

1 comment:

  1. I loved that movie as well! It made me hopeful for love again. :) It's so nice to know that you have a supportive husband who stands by you no matter what. He loves you, is faithful, goes above and beyond what most husbands do. I applaud your marriage, and just like the movie, you inspire me to believe in love. :)

    -R

    ReplyDelete