This is just my little blog on lots of big things. I'm 27 and happily married to a darling man that I'm honored to call my husband. I've been diagnosed with Stage 4 Endometriosis which has put a damper on starting a family. So here you will read about my struggles with my health, infertility, my relationship with my husband, and most importantly..my relationship with God and how day by day he is guiding me in a life that I'm proud to live.




Monday, May 21, 2012

Disney Challenge #11: Favorite Love Song

Disney Challenge #11 Favorite Love Song

Have I mentioned how much I love the movie Tangled? I'm not sure I've shouted it to the world enough. But my absolute favorite scene from this movie is where Flynn Ryder fulfills his promise of taking sweet Rapunzel to see the floating lanterns, which at the time, she doesn't realize are for her, the lost Princess. It's such a beautiful scene. Can't we all relate to that feeling? Ok, maybe not the being locked in a tower for 18 years feeling, but the feeling of experiencing something you've waited years to see? For some it's things like traveling to Europe and seeing the sights there, having your first child, meeting the love of your life. Well for sweet little naive Rapunzel, she just wanted to see those floating lanterns. I don't blame her, I'm hoping somehow Disneyland will recreate that as some sort of attraction or in a parade or something. My husband isn't a huge fan of the "Princess" movies, but he did make my heart flutter when he told me how she reminded him of me in that scene because of how excited she gets. I'm known to maybe "over react" if you will, especially over little things that probably don't mean much to others. This scene also reminds me of the first time I went to San Francisco. With David. Everything was new..I loved taking it all in..

But while on the boat watching these lanterns floating, this is when they realize they're in love. They sing a song called "At Last I See The Light". I love it so. "All at once, everything is different, now that I see you". I relate to that lyric so much. I think the song is about being scared of loving, until you meet that right person. I can relate to that quite well. So this is my favorite love song. I started to post the video and then realized with this new setup, I don't know how. Help? :) Or just look it up on YouTube, if you've been deprived of the movie..


No comments:

Post a Comment