This is just my little blog on lots of big things. I'm 27 and happily married to a darling man that I'm honored to call my husband. I've been diagnosed with Stage 4 Endometriosis which has put a damper on starting a family. So here you will read about my struggles with my health, infertility, my relationship with my husband, and most importantly..my relationship with God and how day by day he is guiding me in a life that I'm proud to live.




Friday, October 2, 2009

Three Years!

Yesterday was our three year anniversary. It seems like it has flown by..and yet in a way it seems like so long ago. It's been the best three years of my life so far..even considering all that we've been through I wouldn't change a thing in my marriage. I am so blessed to be married to this wonderful man. He truly is the best person I've ever known and I thank God daily that he's mine. I am constantly told how lucky I am because he is such a good man, and obviously I know this. I am so lucky to have someone who has been an amazing support system these past few months, taking care of me, going to my appointments, making sure I'm always comfortable, always my shoulder to cry on and there to make me laugh when I need it, and these days I have needed it a lot. So here's to three years...and many more to come..and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary, Tiffie and David. Yay! May God bless you with many more. And Tiff, when you have time, send me an e-mail and tell me what the doctor said at your US appt. Love You!

    ReplyDelete