This is just my little blog on lots of big things. I'm 27 and happily married to a darling man that I'm honored to call my husband. I've been diagnosed with Stage 4 Endometriosis which has put a damper on starting a family. So here you will read about my struggles with my health, infertility, my relationship with my husband, and most importantly..my relationship with God and how day by day he is guiding me in a life that I'm proud to live.




Friday, May 20, 2011

Perfection..

**I meant to post this a few weeks ago but didn't get around to finishing it, I'm sure you've all had your fill of the Royal Wedding, but here it is again..the way I saw it..

























....LOVED them driving off in this vintage Aston Martin....what a fun thing to do!


What an absolutely wonderful day!!


London was fantastic, I honestly could have burst with pride..and I'm not even British! No one does a wedding like the Royal Family with all the pomp and pageantry, it was amazing! A wonderful atmosphere and such great support from the crowds. Wedding fever was everywhere and London looked fabulous!!


Kate's dress was stunning....elegant, stylish and perfect choice for her.
She looked radiant, happy and relaxed all day long, quite amazing.


Princes William and Harry looked so handsome in their uniforms...my tears started the second they left Clarence House and didn't stop all day! Tears of happiness though really, it was such a joyful occasion.


Pippa Middleton was the most stunning Maid of Honour...and the little flower girls, bridesmaids and pageboys were gorgeous.


Westminster Abbey was a beautiful setting and the service was perfect.


They really are a couple in love, it was so apparent, I can't wait to see what lies ahead of them and I think Kate, Duchess of Cambridge is going to be a huge asset to the Royal Family.


The British monarchy lost something when Prince Charles and Diana, Princess of Wales divorced and they lost even more when she died. For me, yesterday that something came back and I think many felt a renewed love of and enthusiasm for the Royal Family. Long may it continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment