This is just my little blog on lots of big things. I'm 27 and happily married to a darling man that I'm honored to call my husband. I've been diagnosed with Stage 4 Endometriosis which has put a damper on starting a family. So here you will read about my struggles with my health, infertility, my relationship with my husband, and most importantly..my relationship with God and how day by day he is guiding me in a life that I'm proud to live.




Tuesday, September 13, 2011

30 Day Disney Challenge..Um, yeah, I'm in!

So I saw this circulating on Facebook today, but decided I would do it on my blog instead. I have to admit..I'm pretty excited about this. Everyone knows I'm a total obsessive Disney Freak. Now maybe talking about some of these things, you'll understand why. So..here's the list. It's kind of late, so I'll start tomorrow :)

30 Day Disney Challenge:

Day #1: Your favorite character
Day #2: Your favorite princess
Day #3: Your favorite heroine
Day #4: Your favorite prince
Day #5: Your favorite hero
Day #6: Your favorite animal
Day #7: Your favorite sidekick
Day #8: Your favorite villain
Day #9: Your favorite original character (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, etc.)
Day #10: Your favorite song
Day #11: Your favorite love song
Day #12: Your favorite villain song
Day #13: Your least favorite song
Day #14: Your favorite kiss
Day #15: The first movie you saw
Day #16: Your favorite classic
Day #17: Your least favorite classic
Day #18: Your favorite Pixar film
Day #19: Your least favorite Pixar film
Day #20: Favorite sequel
Day #21: An overrated movie
Day #22: An underrated movie
Day #23: A movie that makes you laugh
Day #24: A movie that makes you cry
Day #25: Your favorite scene from your favorite movie
Day #26: Saddest death
Day #27: Your favorite quote
Day #28: Your favorite theme park
Day #29: Your favorite theme attraction
Day #30: Your favorite theme park show

Are you ready? I am!

SIDE NOTE: I decided not to turn this into a 30 day thing, rather just a fun challenge with 30 different charachters. It's too hard to keep up with everyday stuff and have to come and remember to do my disney entry tonight. I want to be able to enjoy it and so far I have. So I'm changing it to 30 Days of Disney Photos. No challenge, and the days might be one right after the other..but eventually you will end up with 30 different pictures of your favorite charachters.

No comments:

Post a Comment