This is just my little blog on lots of big things. I'm 27 and happily married to a darling man that I'm honored to call my husband. I've been diagnosed with Stage 4 Endometriosis which has put a damper on starting a family. So here you will read about my struggles with my health, infertility, my relationship with my husband, and most importantly..my relationship with God and how day by day he is guiding me in a life that I'm proud to live.




Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Disney Challenge: #5

#5: Favorite Hero

He's somone who's very near and dear to my heart. He's from a movie that I ADORE more than I can even express. I even got picked BY him out of the crowd of literally thousands during the 50th Anniversary of Disneyland, during a parade, and got to dance with him. It was a Pixar "Dance Party Parade" at California Adventure, and of course I was on the sidelines shaking my groove thing, and he came right over to me, and pulled me over to where they would park each float for about a minute each and dance with the crowd, and we danced together. I might've been the only 20 year old out there, but I was having fun, and that's all that matters. So, you wanna know who it is? Don't get scared...




It's Sulley, my love! This photo was taken on a different trip than I mentioned before, when my husband and I took the kids to Disneyland for Christmas time in 2006. Can you tell I'm excited?

Sulley has such a kind and gentle heart. Monsters, Inc is definitely my favorite Pixar movie. My husband and I argue (not like mean argue lol) over this sometimes. He's a big Toy Story & UP lover, and I am too of course. But I've been in love with this one since it came out. I just think it's great. I even have the cutest stuffed Sulley doll that I always have to sleep with when I'm sick.

My husband and I sometimes call eachother pet names "Boo" & "Kitty". It started way before we were even together. I wore my hair in cute pigtails (not on the top of my head though haha) to work back when we worked at Harris together, and he started calling me Boo. So then everytime I would see him at work I would great him with "Kitty!!". Yeah, we're cute. I love him so. We went to Monsters, Inc on ice one year and it was fun!

The last scene always gets me..I cry everytime. Here is why he's my favorite hero :)

Sulley is the quintessential hero. He's a faithful, record-setting employee at Monsters, Inc. and well-liked by all of his co-workers, especially his best friend Mike. This principled and esteemed furry blue monster soon becomes a father figure for Boo, the little human girl who wanders on to the other side of her bedroom closet. Though he scares kids for a living, off-duty Sulley is eminently warm to Boo and everyone else. In one of several hefty cartoon character voiceovers he did in a short period, John Goodman gets this performance especially right. He aptly conveys Sulley's ability to be both frighteningly forceful and like a big teddy bear who is worthy of Boo's endearing nickname "Kitty."

P.S. CAN'T FREAKING WAIT FOR THE MONSTERS,INC PREQUEL!!! NOVEMBER 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment