This is just my little blog on lots of big things. I'm 27 and happily married to a darling man that I'm honored to call my husband. I've been diagnosed with Stage 4 Endometriosis which has put a damper on starting a family. So here you will read about my struggles with my health, infertility, my relationship with my husband, and most importantly..my relationship with God and how day by day he is guiding me in a life that I'm proud to live.




Sunday, September 25, 2011

Disney Challenge: # 4

#4: Favorite Prince

Has, and always will be, Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid. What a hottie :)




On first examination, Eric could easily be wrongly written off as shallow and superficial. He's young and romantic, and wants what every young man should want in a wife, someone he shares a connection with, someone he loves. That he happens to fall in love with Ariel at first sight is incidental. As he grows closer to the girl he believes is not the one who rescued him, he shows that he has a good heart, and he's willing to let the tide take him where he needs to go. Besides this, Eric is genuinely brave and dedicated, as he sets out to assist Ariel in defeating Ursula, unarmed and in a dinghy, and ultimately defeating the Sea Witch himself.

Strong of character, stoic, but sensitive, Eric is definitely an admirable hero.

Plus, did I mention, he's super hot? My best friend Marcy and I just had a conversation the other day about how some of the Disney Princes are hot. Yes, these are one of the many things we discuss. Pathetic to some, but hey, we're awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment